New Year poems are special verses written to celebrate new beginnings and hope. People share New Year wishes with each other and celebrate the joy of a new beginning.
The New Year is a global celebration. People around the world celebrate the end of the old year and welcome the start of a new one. New Year poetry allows people to connect with others through reading and sharing these poems as wishes.
I have collected some beautiful new-year wishes and some famous new-year poems. Send these poems to your friends and family and wish them good luck for the upcoming new year.
In this new year,
Let’s talk more, chat less.
Let’s call more, text less.
Let’s meet more, Skype less.
Let’s travel more, collect less.
Let’s care more, ignore less.
Let’s do more, gossip less.
Let’s praise more, blame less.
Let’s share more, accumulate less.
Let’s experience more, fear less.
Let’s love more, hate less.
A Journey To A New Year
By Sumira R. Arain
First day of the New year.
It’s time to shine for a new day.
Forget your past,
Your sorrow, your pain.
New ideas are waiting ahead.
It’s time to recall all your memories,
Beautiful dreams that remain uncovered,
Painful parts of life when your heart gets crushed.
But don’t be afraid.
The future is in your hand.
Hold it in your hand.
Start your race,
A new journey,
That leads you to success.
You will rise again
You will shine again.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
Brush away old heartaches.
Learn from our mistakes.
Another year is finally over.
A new dawn awakes.
Let the old year out.
Welcome the new one in.
Bury the bad things of the past
As a new year now begins.
Make your New Year wishes
As simple as you can.
Pray for peace and love,
Not for wealth or fame.
Pray for health and happiness.
Pray for your fellow man.
Pray for all the ones you love.
Pray for those who’ve lost their way.
As the midnight hour chimes,
We leave the old and embrace the new.
I wish the things you wish for yourself,
And may God’s love stay with you.
BY RICHARD HOFFMAN
All my undone actions wander
naked across the calendar,
a band of skinny hunter-gatherers,
blown snow scattered here and there,
stumbling toward a future
folded in the New Year I secure
with a pushpin: January’s picture
a painting from the 17th century,
a still life: Skull and mirror,
spilled coin purse and a flower.
This New Year
Even during the worst of times
When I feel the years go slipping by
Life seems rife with possibilities
When the New Year arrives.
Buoyed by hope at the New Year coming
I feel renewed and want to start living.
This year I’ll travel and see the sights,
I’ll be bold, I’ll be courageous.
I’ll reach out and go beyond.
I might even try being flirtatious!
I’ll be a new fish in a brand-new pond.
This new year I’ll be brave and I’ll be strong.
Even though time does fly,
I won’t let this year be wasted.
I’ll look forward to new adventures
And be open to opportunities I am graced with.
I’ll learn and laugh and have good times.
I won’t dwell on years gone by.
I’ll start each new morning a brand-new way.
I’ll pretend it is New Year’s Day!
- Every year with you is the best one yet. Cheers to many more!
- Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2024!
- I’m so proud of all your accomplishments this year, and I just can’t wait to see what you do in the next.
- Whatever the new year has in store, we’ll be in it together. Happy new year to the love of my life!
- The best thing I did this year was fall in love with you. Cheers to making more memories together in 2024!
- Whatever the new year brings, I know I’ll achieve my goals with you by my side. Happy New Year to my forever love!
- Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Cheers to another year together—and forever to go!
- The new year brings in new opportunities, but I am forever grateful that all those changes will include having you by my side.
- Wishing you the best year yet! You deserve it!
- We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the new year.
- May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy. Happy New Year!
- Wishing you nothing but health, wealth, and endless blessings in the New Year ahead.
- Happy New Year! We know that this past year has been full of challenges, and we pray that the coming year brings brighter days. Sending all our love and good wishes.
- New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
- In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship!
- Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year!
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Cheers to another year of sisterhood.
- You deserve all the best: May all your wishes come true in 2024!
- The future is your story to write… make next year the best one yet.
- New Year’s Day is the first page in a blank book: Write a phenomenal story!